Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Episode 2


Worst. Podcaster. Ever.

No cats. Very little tea. Copious errors and omissions! Oh, and I messed up the title screen too.

FOs:
Ommegang pullover
Vanilla Cable Socks
As yet unnamed beanie

WIPs:
Gudrun mittens in Naturespun Sport and leftover rainbow Mini Mochi
Capelet

Needle-adjacent plots and plans:
Hideously ugly socks

Far, far distant plots and plans:
The Miller's Daughter shawl
Jewel Dragon

Top 3 yarns:
Crystal Palace Mini Mochi
Manos del Uruguay Alegria
Lakes Yarn and Fiber Alturas

Mea culpas:
The designer for The Miller's Daughter is Melanie Berg, I believe I said Melissa. Also apologies to Kate, who suggested last week that next time I do socks with that cable down the sides I should cross at random instead of every four rounds-- NOPE.


No comments:

Post a Comment